Monday 20 October 2014

KnitPro Needles and Hooks

I was recommended KnitPro by a friend so decided to treat myself to these two sets:

Amazon UK
7 Pairs of Needles -
4.00mm (US 6)
4.50mm (US 7)
5.00mm (US 8)
5.50mm (US 9)
6.00mm (US 10)
7.00mm (US 10.75)
8.00mm (US 11)


4 Cables -
1 x 60cm (24")
2 x 80cm (32'')
1 x 100cm (40'')


8 End Caps
 4 Cable Keys
1 Cable Case


Amazon UK

Contains Sizes:
2mm
2.5mm
3mm
3.5mm
4mm
4.5mm
5mm
5.5mm
6mm








KnitPro generally seems to be rated as having good quality products, and reviews on these sets in particular have been very good, so I am very excited to receive them and give them a try.

Watch this space for a review in the near future. Please also let me know your experience and/or recommendations with these or other KnitPro products.

4 comments:

  1. I knit pretty much solely with the knit pro symphonies and LOVE their cubic, although I've only tried the sock needles. Lokking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting :) I am itching to try them out! I have struggled to find bad things said about these needles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knitpro needles! Especially the Karbonz series is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard great things about the Karbonz sets, it was a little out of my price range at this stage, but definitely one I will keep in mind for the future.

      Delete