Wednesday 20 August 2014

Learning to Speed Knit

I decided as I had finally taken the time to learn how to crochet, I would finally take the time to learn continental knitting, or speed knitting. I then stumbled across this great tutorial on Twitter, which I really recommend for anyone wanting to learn: How to Speed Knit and Speed Purl.

I started off really awful, then just awful, now after a bit of practice I'm 'not bad'.... so I'm slowly getting there, and resisting all urges to go back to my old method of knitting!

3 comments:

  1. Impressive that you're trying new techniques! I tend to be really stuck in my ways and whenever I try to do it differently I quickly go back to the safe and familiar. So go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I've got it now, just have to get the speed up now :-)

    ReplyDelete